|All Open CASCADE Technology samples (MFC, Qt, and C#) are available on Windows. Qt samples are available on all supported platforms.|
|MFC Samples |
Visual C++ programming samples containing 10 Visual C++ projects illustrating how to use a particular module or functionality.
- 01_Geometry shows Open CASCADE capabilities for 2D & 3D geometric constructions
- 02_Modeling shows Open CASCADE capabilities for modeling
- 03_Viewer2d shows Open CASCADE capabilities for 2D visualization
- 04_Viewer3d shows:
- Open CASCADE capabilities offered by the 3D Viewer
- Open CASCADE Application Interactive Services facilities to display 3D objects in the Open CASCADE 3D Viewer
- Open CASCADE Application Interactive Services capabilities for defining several modes of object display
- Open CASCADE Application Interactive Services capabilities for defining several modes of object selection
- 05_ImportExport shows Open CASCADE capabilities for data exchange
- 06_Ocaf shows Open CASCADE capabilities for managing non-geometric attributes on geometric objects and saving application documents
- 07_Triangulation shows Open CASCADE capabilities for triangulation
- 08_HLR shows Open CASCADE capabilities for hidden-line removal computation
- 09_Animation shows Open CASCADE capabilities for animating objects in the 3D Viewer
To run the samples, just open start menu/Program/Open CASCADE/Samples/Sample_name
|Qt Samples |
This sample is proposed with a Qt desktop, and shows Open CASCADE capabilities for data exchange. To run it, open start menu/Program/Open CASCADE/Samples/Qt/Import Export
This tutorial assumes that the user is experienced in using and setting up C++. From the viewpoint of programming, Open CASCADE Technology is designed to enhance user's C++ tools with high performance modeling classes, methods and functions. The combination of these resources allows creating substantial applications.
This is a demonstration application showing OCCT voxel models. It also includes a set of non-regression tests and other commands for testing this functionality (accessible only through TEST pre-processor definition).
|C# Sample |
The C# sample contains a 3D Viewer and an Import / Export functionality.