|Draw Test Harness is a command interpreter based on TCL and a graphical system used for testing and demonstrating Open CASCADE modeling libraries.|
Draw can be used interactively to create, display and modify objects such as curves, surfaces and topological shapes.
Scripts can be written to customize Draw and perform tests. New types of objects and new commands can be added using the C++ programming language.
You can add new test harness commands to Draw in order to test or demonstrate a new functionality, which you are developing.
- A command interpreter based on the TCL command language.
- A 2D an 3D graphic viewer with the support of operations such as zoom, pan, rotation and full-screen views.
- A basic set of commands covering scripts variables and graphics.
- An optional set of geometric commands to create and modify curves and surfaces and to use Open CASCADE geometry algorithms.
- A set of topological commands to create and modify BRep shapes and to use Open CASCADE topology algorithms.
Currently Draw Test Harness contains a single executable called DRAWEXE.
Commands grouped in toolkits can now be loaded at run-time thereby implementing dynamically loaded plug-ins. Thus, you can work only with those commands that suit your needs adding these commands dynamically without leaving the Test Harness session.
Declaration of available plug-ins is done through the special resource file(s). The pload command loads the plug-in in accordance with the specified resource file and activates the commands implemented in the plug-in.
The whole process of using the plug-in mechanism as well as the instructions for extending the Test Harness is described in "Draw Userís Guide" located in /doc folder and named : thug.pdf.
The DRAWEXE executable is delivered with the installation procedure on Windows platform only.
To start it :
- Set all system variables during Open CASCADE installation;
- Launch DRAWEXE executable from OCC\Test Harness\Draw Test Harness item of the Programs menu.