Open CASCADE SA is pleased to announce that Open CASCADE Technology 5.2.3 maintenance release is now available to our customers. Regular maintenance releases, being a special privilege to our customers, feature fixes of customers problems and all up-to-date modifications.
* Visualization of 3D elements in MeshVS has been added;
* The TKSTEP library has been split;
* Draw Test Harness User Guide has been updated in part of Visualization, OCAF and Topology;
* Distribution of data through OCAF tree has been described in a new white paper;
* Dump of a 3D viewer scene into vector graphics in PS, EPS and EMF (under MS Windows) formats has been implemented;
* Now it is possible to compile Open CASCADE Technology on DEC platform.
As usual, all modifications and improvements will be available to the Community in the next public version of Open CASCADE Technology.
The users of our Advanced components (http://www.opencascade.org/support/products/) have already received a notification about availability of the latest updates of these components built for Open CASCADE Technology 5.2.3.
If you are our customer and it happens that you have not received our private announcement with download instructions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.