A-la Carte Support
Value-added software
Complementary Components
Customer Corner
Company Profile
Marketing Materials
Contact Us
News
Home / Developer Corner / Forums / Usage issues / How to display different colour in a shape based on the value of every point in the shape?

How to display different colour in a shape based on the value of every point in the shape?

How to display different colour in a shape based on the value of every point in the shape?
raulrunner 2012/11/07 13:03
Hi,everyone!I am working on a model's post-processing,I need to display different kind of colour in a shape based on the value of every point in the shape,but I have no idea about how to achieve it at now, do any one know about it?
Forum supervisor 2012/11/07 16:20
Dear raulrunner,
OPEN CASCADE has strong experience in developing solutions for post-processing.
In particular, in association with our partners we develop SALOME (http://www.salome-platform.org/) - a framework providing pre- and post-processing capabilities.
We shall be happy to offer you our professional assistance in the frames of a support program and find a solution acceptable for you. If you will find it reasonable you may contact us via the Contact Form http://www.opencascade.org/about/contacts/.
Regards
MIke 2012/11/07 21:58
My Problem is, that I use boolean operations for the intersection of to iges-files.

I would like to change the color of the model1 or model2 or the result.

And I have a second problem. the brepalgoapi_common can not be used with every simple 3d-object. Why? Can I implement an ifelse for testing intersection?
James D. 2012/11/12 13:22
Why I cannot do an boolean cut with IGES-files that have a color.

Latest news
  • New features to enhance the development process
  • Open CASCADE Technology 6.7.1 is available for download!
  • Open CASCADE Technology 6.7.0 is available for download!

• © OPEN CASCADE 2000 - 2014  |  Search  |  Contacts   |  Site map