3D modeling & numerical simulation

Search the Forums
See All Topics

I can't complile Open Cascade 6.5 on Fedora 15 x86_64

I can't complile Open Cascade 6.5 on Fedora 15 x86_64
Panormitis Petrou 2011/06/05 12:03
Hello,
I'm trying to compile Open Cascade on a Fedora 15 x86_64 system with:
./configure --with-gl-include=/usr/include --with-gl-library=/usr/lib64 --with-xmu-include=/usr/include/X11 --with-xmu-library=/usr/lib64 --with-tcl=/usr/lib64 --with-tk=/usr/lib64 --with-freetype=/usr/lib64 --with-ftgl=/usr/lib64 --with-java-include=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64/include --with-x=yes --x-includes=/usr/include/X11 --x-libraries=/usr/lib64 --with-qt=yes --with-qt=/usr/bin --with-tbb=no --with-gl2ps=/usr/lib64 --with-freeimage=/usr/lib64 --disable-debug --enable-production --enable-draw=yes --enable-wok=yes --enable-wrappers=yes --prefix=/usr

But afterwards when I try make, it stops in:
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:123:73: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:127:71: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx: In static member function 'static void Visual3d_TransientManager::ClearDraw(const Handle_Visual3d_View&, Standard_Boolean)':
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:192:80: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:194:78: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx: In static member function 'static Standard_Boolean Visual3d_TransientManager::BeginAddDraw(const Handle_Visual3d_View&)':
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:232:82: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
../../../src/Visual3d/Visual3d_TransientManager.cxx:234:80: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]
make[3]: *** [Visual3d_TransientManager.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/panormitis/Λήψεις/open_cascade/ros/adm/make/TKV3d'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/panormitis/Λήψεις/open_cascade/ros/adm/make'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/panormitis/Λήψεις/open_cascade/ros'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any suggestions?
Denis Barbier 2011/06/05 18:21
I sent a patch at http://www.opencascade.org/org/forum/thread_20572/

Latest news
  • Open CASCADE Technology 6.8.0 is available for download!
  • New features to enhance the development process
  • Open CASCADE Technology 6.7.1 is available for download!

• © OPEN CASCADE 2000 - 2014  |  Search  |  Contacts   |  Site map