|Vectors and Matrices|
The vector and matrix classes provide commonly used mathematical objects and algorithms which include:
- Basic calculations involving vectors and matrices
- Computation of eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a square matrix
- Solvers for a set of linear algebraic equations
- Algorithms to find the roots of a set of nonlinear equations
- Algorithms to find the minimum function of one or more independent variables
These classes also provide a data structure in order to represent any expression, relation, or function used in mathematics, including the assignment of variables.
Primitive Geometric Types
Open CASCADE Technology primitive geometric types are defined in the basic geometry package gp.
gp provides descriptions of primitive geometric shapes such as:
- Circles and conics
- Planes and elementary surfaces
These types are only handled by value, never by reference.
gp also provides means for positioning geometry in space or on a plane using an axis or coordinate system, and defines the following geometric transformations:
- Scaling transformations
- Composed transformations
Common Math Algorithms
The common math algorithms provided in Open CASCADE Technology include:
- Algorithms to solve a set of linear algebraic equations
- Algorithms to find the minimum of a function of one or more independent variables
- Algorithms to find roots of one or of a set of non-linear equations
- An algorithm to find the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a square matrix