|November 13, 2012|
OPEN CASCADE SAS is pleased to announce a new public maintenance release of Open CASCADE Technology (version 6.5.4). This release introduces more than 200 modifications and bug fixes over previous maintenance release 6.5.3.
Most important improvements include:
OPEN CASCADE Team would like to thank all external contributors for their support and efforts to improve OCCT!
- General code clean-up against compiler warnings, memory issues, and potential errors
- Thread safety of B-Spline cache and BRepMesh triangulator
- Multiple bug fixes in modeling algorithms (intersections, Boolean operations)
- Improvements of the naming mechanism (OCAF)
- Improved stability of Delaunay triangulation algorithm (BRepMesh)
- Improved Visualization (Open GL operations, image processing, display of shading with edges)
- Support of FTGL version 2.1.3rc5
- Express Mesh performance boosted through parallel execution
Detailed information about this release is available in Release Notes (PDF).
To download Open CASCADE Technology, please, visit our Download Center.
To learn more about our Products, please, visit our Value-added Software page.
Please, contact us for any additional information.